Waiting for the diesel Accord? Check out the current Euro-spec Accord diesel
In the meantime you can get a hint of what we might expect come 2009 when the Honda Accord gets a new diesel option. The current European Accord, which is sold here as the Acura TSX, has a 2.2L diesel and DieselForecast had a chance to sample it. The U.S. Accord is expected to get an engine of the same displacement but with an emissions system that meets Tier2 Bin5 requirements. You can check it out now.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies