Happy Turkey Day from Autoblog
What are we thankful for? The fact we get to write about our favorite subject - cars - and there are people like you who are willing to read. For that, we hope today finds you feasting on that wonderful semi-flightless bird that goes so well with stuffing and those cheesy green beans your mom makes every year. We'll be putting our keyboards down long enough to do the same, but don't expect the flow of posts on Autoblog to stop over this Thanksgiving Weekend. Check back here for some post-gorging auto news throughout the holiday weekend and we'll do our best to make it worth your while. And so, we wish you all a happy T-Day from your friendly neighborhood Autoblog.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video