Spy Shots: 2009 Mercedes CLC Sport Coupe
We think Mercedes-Benz is missing a big opportunity to take on the BMW 1-Series in the very entry-level luxury sports car class that's just starting to get interesting. Clearly, however, a game of one-on-one with BMW in this segment isn't of interest to the Benz boys and girls, as the investment is this new CLC Sport Coupe appears to be minimal.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video