Oh, if only we had those nifty, thrifty European favorites here. Wait....
So why isn't it as popular here? It is the exact same vehicle, with only some different engine options, though the ones offered in the States are still quite good. A wise man named Jack Handey once wrote, "Instead of building newer and larger weapons of mass destruction, I think mankind should try to get more use out of the ones we have." So instead of pining after the fun, practical microcars being enjoyed by so many across the pond, why don't we try to appreciate and, I don't know, buy the ones we already have here.
[Source: ACFO via Newspress]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models