Delhi Meet: 2010 Indian GP confirmed
The track will be constructed 50 km east of the capital New Delhi by JPSK Sports Private Ltd, a division of Indian development company JP Associates. The confirmation comes from the office of F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone, who struck the deal with JP Associates, who together hope to develop F1 as a rival to cricket's standing as the most popular sport in the world's second most populous country.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models