Audi TT mobile phone lets you keep trademark lawyers on speed dial
Though the real TT was sometimes maligned as being too small, we get the impression this phone has the opposite problem. We can't (actually, we'd just rather not) imagine what kind of bulge this thing would make in your pants.
It's definitely not a Ferrari mobile phone or even Lamborghini, but you can get yours now for only $160. Or buy in lots of 26 for $151 apiece and give everyone in your family a Chinese ripoff of great German design.
[Sourcer: Shopkami via Carscoop]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video