White House Thanksgiving turkeys delivered by Flex Fuel Ford running on E85
Ziad Ojakli, Ford's group vice president for government and community relations, said "Corn is the turkeys' fuel and the truck's. ... Ford is pleased to provide the getaway vehicle in the turkey-cade." After the pardoning ceremony at noon, the turkeys in a dozen-car motorcade, escorted by 5 police motorbikes and a police car with sirens on, drove to Dulles Airport. The turkeys are going to Disneyland. Yes, Disneyland. They are going to be grand marshals of Thanksgiving Day Parade.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
[Source: Detroit News]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models