GM recalling 90,000 vehicles for various issues
In Equinox and Torrent vehicles that weren't equipped with roof air bags or sunroofs, GM will be installing more foam around the windshields to protect against head injuries in an accident. Saturns will get a new timing chain, which could separate during driving if not replaced. Silverados and Sierras will receive new crankshaft position sensors.
The repairs will be free to vehicle owners, of course, and GM has not heard of any accidents or injuries due to any of the recalled items. The recall begins next month, but in the mean time, go here to look for your vehicle in the NHTSA database.
[Source: Morning Call]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.