Amateur designer daydreams: What a 2010 Bugatti Royale could look like
We aren't sure who's responsible for the rendering above, but if Bugatti were to go the sedan/limo route, this is one person's idea of a new Bugatti Royale. From this angle, we are definitely in. It's a car in which we could see going very fast, very comfortably, on our way to Biarritz with three of those damsels we met at the craps table in Monaco.
From the rear, however... well, things go less... winningly. We can understand the concept of a shooting brake -- but a Bugatti Royale Wagon? Looking at that elegantly sloping expanse just makes us want to go shopping. Very quickly, still, and for very expensive stuff... but shopping nonetheless.
[Source: Autoweb.cz via Caradisiac]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models