Outrage expressed over Harry Connick Jr.'s Lincoln ad
Lincoln isn't anywhere near the first company to take such a tack, and this isn't the first time advertising pundits have been taken aback by it. If you read the comments, you'll see that there's quite a range of opinion on the matter. However, since Young & Rubicam is the same agency that put together the same kind of ad effort for Land Rover (another Ford brand), we have to assume that it, uh ... works.
Check out the commercial again after the jump.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies