2007 LA Auto Show videos: Porsche Cayenne hybrid, Volkswagen Space Up!, Chevy Silverado hybrid
Feel like you're missing all the good stuff from LA? Perhaps some videos will ease the pain. The video above shows Porsche representatives at the 2007 LA Auto Show talking about hybrids. As we just reported, Porsche says their hybrids will go 75 MPH on battery power. Below the fold are two videos, including one that looks at the modern, clean design of the Volkswagen Space Up! concept. The second video is of GM's green giant (ho, ho, ho!), the Chevy Silverado Hybrid. Stay tuned, as we have many more video round ups from the 2007 LA Auto Show on the way.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video