LA 2007 VIDEO: Alan Mulally delivers keynote
A little over a year ago, Alan Mulally's time was spent managing Boeing, and here in LA just 14 months later he's the keynote speaker for at an international auto show. He's a year older, and he also knows a heck of a lot more about cars than he did when he took the helm at Ford Motor Company. In that time, Ford has begun on reversing its massive losses, a new contract with the UAW has been ratified, and new products like the MKS introduced today are on the verge of production.
Much of Mulally's keynote speech focused on the green initiatives that Ford is undertaking, and we've attached the above video clip with the meat of Ford CEO's message. Click play above to check it out.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models