Next Mercedes-Benz E-Class could get BlueTec-Two-Mode hybrid powertrain
A completely new option is likely to join the lineup too. Mercedes showed an ML350 equipped with the Two-Mode hybrid and a 3.5L gasoline V-6 at the recent Frankfurt Motor Show. The E-class is expected to get the passenger car version of the Two-Mode system paired up with the new 2.2L BlueTec diesel four cylinder. This combination could potentially yield one of the highest mileage big sedans on the market when it arrives.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models