Lights, Camera, Action! Ford's official Mustang Bullitt video
On the Mustang front, the past seven days have been the week of the Bullitt. The media rush is in stark contrast to the Bullitt's understated demeanor, but with its 315 HP engine and track-tuned suspension, Steve McQueen's chase machine reincarnated deserves it. Yesterday we showed you Popular Mechanics' video of the Bullitt in action, and today we've got Ford's shot of its newest Mustang in motion pictures. The Blue Oval's piece has a lot less substance, but it still features the Bullitt sliding on pavement as if it were wearing ice skates. Check out the Mustang slip and slide after the jump.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX