Essen Motor Show preview: AC Schnitzer BMW E92 M3
Details are scarce on what's been done to the suspension and under the hood, but if the exterior enhancements are any indication, we'd expect the folks at AC to bring their trademark blend of functionality and style into a comprehensive whole. Carbon fiber adorns the front splitter and side skirts, and we'd suspect that a C.F. rear diffuser is mounted out back – all of which ties in nicely to the exposed weave on the roof. The larger rolling stock (20s?) is typical Schnitzer style and the lowered ride height is likely a coilover system derived from their standard E92 setup.
As soon as AC Schnitzer releases its official details, we'll have more.
[Source: Motor Authority]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models