2008 BMW 1-Series are special, receive engraved start-stop buttons
BMW is pulling out all the stops to ensure that the 1-Series coupe and cabriolet are successful in the US, and the marketing push reaches all the way to the stop-start button. To commemorate the beginning of the 1-Series, BMW is engraving each and every stop-start button with "Year One of the 1". The phrase pretty much says it all, and enthusiasts waiting in line for the spry little Bimmer are probably already committed to buying the smallest RWD vehicle in America with or without the special message. We're looking forward to taking a 135i out on public roads, and we'll let you know if we actually notice the forgetful little phrase embedded into the overplayed stop-start button.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies