Ford narrows losses in third quarter, could break even in 2007
Of note is that Ford also released a detailed forecast of its fourth quarter performance and year end results, the latter of which the automaker believes could result in a small loss or actually breaking even. Keep in mind, Jaguar and Land Rover have yet to be sold and should be gone by early next year, which will infuse the company with some needed cash. As for Volvo, Ford appears committed to keeping the brand and working to improve its performance.
Ford's press release couldn't be inserted after the jump, so we have it gallerized below if you're interested in going over the numbers yourself.
[Source: Ford, Automotive News]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies