Project Better Place working with Renault, to use fuel cells?
The Globes article says Renault's Vice President recently visited Israel in connection with Project Better Place and met President Shimon Peres, an advisor for Project Better Place. The Globes also says that the Israel Tax Authority is considering tax exemptions for the purchase and importation of electric cars. If any of this is true, Shai Agassi has again done in months what many electric car companies have not accomplished in years or at all. Also, the possibility that Project Better Place may use fuel cells is just amazing.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models