No car limits for Beijing during the Olympics
Beijing on the other hand will take a different tack. Rather than putting limits on vehicle use they will encourage alternatives like public transit. They recently cut fares and opened a new subway line. Additional light rail lines will also be in place before next summer's games. Hopefully for the people of Beijing and the visiting athletes, they will make some real progress soon.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies