Audi exec wants to bring A1 Stateside
Even though the A3 hasn't been the sales success that Audi execs had hoped for, the automaker's CEO, Rupert Stadler, is considering bring the smaller A1 to market here in the U.S. Times and tastes change, and Audi figures that when production of the A1 begins towards the end of 2009, sales in North America could be feasible.
In addition to the A1, Audi has plans to become all things to all people, including new variations of the A4, plus the introduction of the Q5 CUV and the A7, a four-door coupe currently under development.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video