IMSA creates carbon fiber body kit for Lamborghini LP640
The carbon fiber body kit can be had either unpainted or color matched, and includes a new front clip, additional air ducting, a new rear diffuser, rear spoiler and fender flares that bring the track out an additional 70 mm in total. If money, and taste, is no object, IMSA is taking orders now and will begin manufacturing parts for the base Murcielago in the future.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies