VIDEO: Volkswagen talks diesel at the SEMA 2007 show
Volkswagen had a big presence at the 2007 SEMA show in Las Vegas last week. They brought their Dieselution interactive display out to Sin City and showed off their upcoming Jetta CleanTDI in sedan and SportWagen form. They also announced the 2008 Jetta TDI cup racing series and and their Touareg TDI off-road racing program. The video above has a variety of Volkswagen representatives, including PR manager Keith Price and race driver Ryan Arciero, talking up the various programs.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models