Spy Shots: 2008 Bullitt Mustang breaks cover
Right now as we speak, Ford is showing the 2008 Bullitt Mustang to a select group of automotive journalists in Dearborn, Autoblog included. The official info we take from this event is embargoed for a couple of days, at least until after Ford lets another group of select journalists, again Autoblog included, drive the Bullitt on the streets of downtown San Francisco (how appropriate). But until our First Drive of the 2008 Bullitt Mustang is published later in the week, we can show you this spy shot taken by a reader of MustangBlog.com in northern California. Click here to view a high-res shot and here to see another pic of what appears to be a Mustang similar to the Bullitt but in red.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video