All-electric Fiat Fiorino launches in February
The electric Fiorinos were developed by Micro-Vett and use lithium ion batteries to get a 100 km range, can go up to 80 km/h and zip from 0-50 km/h in seven seconds. Nothing spectacular there, but decent enough for city deliveries. The Fiorino EVs will be available in February and will be distributed by Newteon. Prices have not yet been announced.
Powertrain options for the non-electric Fiorinos include a "greener version" that get 52 mpg with CO2 emissions of 119 g/km.
[Source: Italiaspeed, h/t to Demetrio]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video