All-electric Fiat Fiorino launches in February
The electric Fiorinos were developed by Micro-Vett and use lithium ion batteries to get a 100 km range, can go up to 80 km/h and zip from 0-50 km/h in seven seconds. Nothing spectacular there, but decent enough for city deliveries. The Fiorino EVs will be available in February and will be distributed by Newteon. Prices have not yet been announced.
Powertrain options for the non-electric Fiorinos include a "greener version" that get 52 mpg with CO2 emissions of 119 g/km.
[Source: Italiaspeed, h/t to Demetrio]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models