Ford Fusion Hybrid is coming, just not to Los Angeles
Ford will definitely be introducing hybrid versions of the Fusion and Mercury Milan sedans in the near future. They told us earlier this year that it was coming around the end of the year. While many were expecting it to pop up at the Los Angeles Show later this month, it now looks like it won't be there. Instead Ford will focus on the new Lincoln MKS and Mustang Bullitt in LA and save the new Fusion for the Detroit show in January.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!