Ford Fusion Hybrid is coming, just not to Los Angeles
Ford will definitely be introducing hybrid versions of the Fusion and Mercury Milan sedans in the near future. They told us earlier this year that it was coming around the end of the year. While many were expecting it to pop up at the Los Angeles Show later this month, it now looks like it won't be there. Instead Ford will focus on the new Lincoln MKS and Mustang Bullitt in LA and save the new Fusion for the Detroit show in January.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX