Zenn is now legal to drive on Canada's streets
CBC confirmed they received the safety mark and Transport Canada says it's up to individual provinces and territories how to legislate which roads are allowed to be used by the cars. British Columbia is currently the only Canadian province that lets low speed vehicles on the road. So, don't be surprised if you see a Zenn on BC streets soon.
Cheers for the press shinning a light and probably solving this problem! Jeers for the provinces and territories not stepping up with legislation.
[Source: CBC and tipster Mike]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies