BMW planning one dozen new models by 2011
The 5- and 7-Series sedans will both get refreshed in the coming years, including a new twin-turbo V-10 in the M5. The sedans will reportedly get a new sibling in the form of the CS four-door coupe to take on the Mercedes CLS and Porsche Panamera. Another new branch of the family tree will sprout with the MINI Colorado SUV. The final major addition will be the Progressive Activity Sedan that may be dubbed the V5. The V5 has morphed, however, from the original vision of a Mercedes R-Class challenger into another four-door crossover coupe based on the X5.
[Source: AutoZeitung via MotorAuthority]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies