SEMA 2007 VIDEO: Toyota Tundra Diesel Dually
When Toyota launched the 2007 Tundra, the automotive juggernaut proclaimed that it finally had a legitimate contender vs. the F-150, Silverado and Ram. What Toyota didn't have, however, was a full-size offering to compete with the domestic heavy-duty trucks. Just for kicks, Toyota built a fantasy Tundra dually with an 8.2L Hino diesel powerplant cranking 300 HP and 600 ft-lbs., and displayed it at SEMA this week. We interviewed Warren Victor for more info on Toyota's SEMA super-hauler, and you can view it by pressing play above.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video