SEMA 2007 VIDEO: Jay Leno's E85-powered C6RS Corvette
Jay Leno is among the world's most famous car enthusiasts, and he seems to appear in a major auto publication every single month. Of course, there is a good reason for all the pub: he has some kick-ass cars. One of his newest white diamonds is the C6RS E85 Corvette, which started life as a stock Z06 and ended up with an 8.2L E85-capable engine and plenty of racing parts. We interviewed Steve Hofmann of Jay's Big Dog Garage, and he had plenty of details concerning the C6RS green machine. Click play on the video above to check it out.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX