SEMA 2007 VIDEO: Jay Leno's E85-powered C6RS Corvette
Jay Leno is among the world's most famous car enthusiasts, and he seems to appear in a major auto publication every single month. Of course, there is a good reason for all the pub: he has some kick-ass cars. One of his newest white diamonds is the C6RS E85 Corvette, which started life as a stock Z06 and ended up with an 8.2L E85-capable engine and plenty of racing parts. We interviewed Steve Hofmann of Jay's Big Dog Garage, and he had plenty of details concerning the C6RS green machine. Click play on the video above to check it out.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models