Detroit 2008 Preview: Fisker hybrid revealed!
Porsche will have a hybrid version of their new Panamera coming some time later in 2009 or 2010 but so far from the spy photos most people aren't too excited about the styling. For those in the market for big buck, curvy hybrid, Henrick Fisker is coming to the rescue. We recently saw a sketch of the new Fisker hybrid and now a proper photo has turned up and it looks very promising. Fisker is teaming up with Quantum Technologies to build this car with a new plug-in hybrid drivetrain. We'll be seeing this car in the flesh at the Detroit Auto Show in January.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models