SEMA 2007 VIDEO: Pontiac Solstice SD 290
The Pontiac Solstice has plenty of performance potential, and the SD-290 concept at SEMA uses a soon-to-be launched Stage II aftermarket kit for extra power and pizazz. 290 horsepower and 310 ft-lbs. are only part of the story, as light weight materials, a deleted passenger compartment and no windows help propel the SD 290 to 60 MPH in under 5 seconds. We interviewed GM Marketing Product Manager Jim Hunter to get you details, and you can view it by clicking play above.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video