First rendering of the possible MV Agusta Brutale 675
Just a little while ago we learned that MV Agusta was working on a 675cc triple engine to compete in the middleweight sportbike class following the successful formula that Triumph has discovered with its Daytona. What might a Brutale with the possible three-bore engine look like? The photo above is a CG rendering of a possible new model from MV Agusta, which would likely be known as the B3 675 Brutale. This naked bike would compete with the Triumph Street Triple 675, which is the naked version of their Daytona 675. If this rumor turns into something more concrete, expect to see proof at the rapidly approaching EICMA show in Milan.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX