Modec to start EV van exports to the Continent
This Modec van has a 102 HP electric motor which can compete with diesel-powered counterparts, although the maximum speed is limited to 80 km/h (50 mph). The maximum distance these vans can run is 160 km (100 miles), which is enough for local services. The truck uses lithium batteries.
The van is available in many configurations: truck, open truck, panel van, refrigerated truck. And it's a model designed from scratch for electric use, instead of being a conversion model. Looks like they're on to something here.
- Axeon gets £2.5 million lithium ion battery order
- Meet the MODEC: Electric Delivery Van
- Tesco will be first UK company with all-electric, zero-emission delivery fleet
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies