Alt Car Expo 2007: Open Source Vehicle Project (VIDEO)
Earlier this month, I interviewed two of the people behind the Open Source Green Vehicle Project for the AutoblogGreen podcast. As you probably remember, this is a project where the hivemind is trying to design a highly-efficient vehicle, with aspirations to join the Automotive X Prize and someday enter production.
While I was down at the Santa Monica Alt Car Expo last weekend, I spent some time in the OSGV booth, getting the visual spiel of the project from David Lee, who joined us for the podcast. You can watch his presentation in the four-minute video above. For more info on this car, the Kernal EV, or the OSGV project, you can read or listen to the Q&A or check out the project's website.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies