Tokyo Motor Show: 2008 Honda Fit gets Civic-minded makeover
Honda's redesigned Fit was on the floor for all and sundry to kick tires, snap photos and enjoy the economy-class interior provided by the Big-H's sub-compact offering. Although the Fit apes the styling of the Euro-Civic, much of what's aft of the A-pillar will look familiar, with a few subtle tweaks to differentiate it from its predecessor. Powertrain choices include a 1.3- or 1.5-liter four, with an all-wheel-drive option.
Our previous post has all the details and the gallery below has a selection of live and press images.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies