Mexico wants to limit corn ethanol with "Food comes first" law
México depends on corn imports to satisfy its internal demand for the cereal, which is considered the keystone of this country's nutrition. Although there are voices that claim that biofuels aren't so guilty, the Mexican government is convinced that there is indeed a direct relationship.
The Congreso de los Diputados (Chamber of Representatives) is expected to pass this amendment next week.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video