Tokyo Motor Show 2007: Lexus shows off their hybrid LF-Xh
[Source: Lexus via Autoblog]
Lexus to Display LF-Xh and LF-A at Tokyo Motor Show
Tokyo, October 10, 2007 - Lexus announced today that it plans to display two concept vehicles and six production vehicles at the 40th Tokyo Motor Show. The show will be open to the general public from October 27 to November 11 at the International Convention Complex (Makuhari Messe) in Makuhari, Chiba Prefecture.
On the basis of its "pursuit of perfection" philosophy, Lexus strives to provide the highest-quality products and to fill every moment with exhilaration and comfort for its customers through continued, uncompromising efforts in all aspects of development, production and sales. At the Tokyo Motor Show, as a new global premium brand for the 21st century, Lexus plans to exhibit a specialty SUV and a premium two-seater sports car.
Further details of the Lexus display are below.
I. Concept Vehicles
LF-Xh (Global unveiling)
A specialty SUV based on the Lexus design philosophy of L-finesse and equipped with an advanced hybrid system
* The combination of a powerful body and elegant interior gives this next-generation SUV a dynamic look and feel.
* Application of "Lexus Hybrid Drive", which features a sophisticated fusion of superior environmental and power performance, seeks to achieve outstanding driving performance, quiet operation, high fuel efficiency and low emissions.
* All-wheel drive is backed by a V6 gasoline engine and high-output electric motor hybrid system.
Total length: 4,800mm
Total width: 1,895mm
Total height: 1,650mm
- Cars that are the most likely to be in accidents
- Why you should consider a certified used car
- Find and compare 2017 Models