Tokyo Motor Show 2007 : Audi metroproject quattro concept
As always, looks are subjective and beauty is in the eye of the beholder... but I'm sure we can all agree that this is one distinctive car. The overall size of the machine might allow it to be cross-shopped with other upmarket small cars like the Mini and the new Fiat 500 while the size of the front grill might seem more akin to a Dodge Ram.
All live photos ©2007 Siddharth Raja / Weblogs, Inc.[Source: Autoblog]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video