Nissan/NEC partnership develops all-electric, uh, laptop?
Meet the LaVie G Type J laptop from NEC. With a red Nissan X-Trail paint job on the rugged-looking exterior, and the X-Trail logo on the palmrest, the Windows-running portable is customizable at Nissan's members-only Japanese-market brand shop. Engadget quotes a Core2 Duo running Vista Premium will run ya about $2,113. If you're a member. And live in Japan.
Wouldn't it have been cooler to have created a laptop that somehow integrates with the X-Trail? Slots into the dash, maybe, to become the entertainment/DVD/GPS system? Eh, just splash some mud on the keyboard and you're good to go.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies