New 2007 Tokyo Motor Show videos: Nissan RDBX, Pivo 2
The second video includes the making of the RDBX, a car a lot like the Mixim, which is going after the youth market with large, media displays. The 2007 Tokyo Motor Show runs through November 11th and opens to the public from October 27th.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video