Are hybrids less likely to roll over?
I have not heard the claim hybrids are less likely to roll over before and I think it would really be a great selling point, especially with the barrage of headlines you often read about SUV rollovers. I will contact the government about the lack of hybrid rollover ratings and report back soon on why we can't have hard numbers on this possibly major advantage for hybrids. In the meantime, tell me, do you think there might be an advantage at all? Would a star or two better rating for a hybrid in rollover tests make you want to buy a hybrid?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models