BYD to build world's
most expensive Photochop cheapest car at $3,000
China's BYD is planning to build a car called the F-1 which it intends to sell for a mere $3,000. At this point, it's unknown what will propel this little machine but it's a safe bet it won't approach its McLaren-built namesake. Apparently, part of the plan to build the car so cheaply was to not bother paying any designers to style it. Instead, BYD seems to have hired someone who simply knows how to use Photoshop. If you look really, really closely, you might notice the vaguest resemblance between the planned F-1 (top) and the Toyota Aygo (bottom). We're sure Toyota's thrilled to death about this.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX