Tesla's WhiteStar Albuquerque plant grows bigger (on paper)
Another hint that New Mexico might suit Tesla just fine came from State Economic Development Secretary Fred Mondragon, who said, "We are in discussions with them about the possibility of more than just an assembly plant." Hmmm.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models