Gran Turismo creators tapped to design Nissan GT-R display
The other interesting tidbit was that Polyphony Digital, the company behind the Gran Tursimo franchise, was contracted to develop the multifunction LCD – a staple of the last generation GT-R. The new display, much like the old, will log dozens of different pieces of information – from engine temps to Gs – and if it's anywhere near as cool looking as the teaser image above, we're sure it will provide endless hours of amusement for lucky owners and their motion-sick passengers.
[Source: Inside Line]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies