Could explosive growth in Chinese electric bikes be driving up lead prices?
"The explosive growth is already over, and we expect new standards being developed for the larger bikes to slow growth in 2008," said Zhang Changhai, lead analyst with metals consultancy Antaike in Beijing. Wow, China is actually making laws trying to stop the growth of electric bikes. China is developing in more interesting and greener ways than I have seen reported. Check below the fold for a video of an American student in China studying the growth in electric bikes.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video