"No! We're driving a Nisssan Qashquai and we will get at least 867 miles out of this tank of diesel if it kills you. Pinch it."
In other news:
- Carsharing, yes; owning, no #4: Ready to go
- Bladder buster alert! Nissan Qashqai goes 867 miles on a tank of diesel
- Did San Jose city council member try to change law to help sell his electric car?
- Aptera series hybrid will have 1,000-mile range
- Glencoe-Romm hydrogen debate gets a bet: how many hydrogen cars in 2015?
- Redesigned Honda Fit to go on sale Oct. 26 in Japan
- Wouldn't it be nice: Biodiesel Basics promises breakthrough for DIY biodiesel
- Consumer Reports' top five reliable family cars list includes two hybrids, Prius at #1
- The EU reduces subsidies for biofuel crops
- Could explosive growth in Chinese electric bikes be driving up lead prices?
- Tesla's WhiteStar Albuquerque plant grows bigger (on paper)
- GM's Project Driveway has begun
- Ottowa's first permanent hydrogen fuelling station now open
- Audi launches TDI initiative in the US
- Diesel Subies to beat hybrids to market
- Ford launches new diesel engine for the Ranger, in Europe
- China to make bicycle numbering and registration mandatory