Bentley's hybrid talk is back (see Audi's new hybrid quattro)
The quattro hybrid, according to Audi, has the potential to go 30 mph for two miles on battery power alone. Alternately, the electric motor can provide - you guessed it - extra performance when cruising at higher speeds.
AutoCar says that going the hybrid route would make it much easier for Bentley's "classic 6.75-litre V8 to meet Euro 6 emissions regulations, as well as offering very rapid acceleration." Wouldn't want to forget that last bit. Yoko Ono might be reading.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies