Video: Prius in the new TV show the Reaper
In the new TV show on CW, Reaper, Sam's parents have sold his soul to the devil. Therefore, naturally, Sam must work for the devil as a ghost buster. Sam's dad does not want Sam's mother to find out, so he buys Sam a Prius to convince Sam not to tell his Mom. "My soul gets sold to the devil. I get 42 miles per gallon," notices Sam with his friends. One of his friends replies, "Sounds like a good deal to me." Another friend, Sock, says it's a "chick car." The Prius is later possessed by a demon and tries to kill our heroes, which lead Sock to concede that it's not a chick car. How enlightened.
You can watch the video below the fold.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies