Bush tells Congress how to write an energy bill
Bush says Congress can "reform and strengthen" CAFE but such actions should be "based on sound science, safety and cost-benefit analysis." Also, Bush does not want to see anti-trust violations against OPEC or price controls during energy emergencies. Capiche Congress?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies