Argentina establishes mandatory E5 and help for the sugarcane industry
The new bill is aimed to stimulate the rural economy of the northern provinces of the country, specially Tucumán, and it includes measures to reopen closed facilities that once produced sugar.
Expectations are that the measures will generate $200 million US in revenue because the country is going to need about 300,000 cubic meters of ethanol (about 79 million gallons) for the mandatory E5.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models